Monday, April 6, 2015

10 Toddler Antics That Drive Me Crazy!



Does your toddler ever drive you crazy? Mine certainly does. Some days I think he even pushes my buttons on purpose! Here's the top 10 things my son does that grate my nerves!

Whining! Who doesn't this drive insane? I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave and make it disappear!

Tantrums! OMG my two year old has one every time he feels slighted or doesn't get his way.

Yelling! Whether extremely happy or extremely mad, boy, who knew a kid had such a set of lungs!

Pulling out what I just picked up! I pick it up off the floor and put it in the basket, then my kid see's fit to dump the entire basket back on the floor and scatter it everywhere.

Eating off the floor! Why does every toddler have to eat of the floor? It's so gross!

Never sleeping! My son never sleeps all night! (Yes, we've tried all the tips and tricks in the world!) Which means I haven't gotten a full night's sleep since he was born!

24/7 Neediness! Yes, I get it, they're dependent on us for survival. But some days I just can't wait to drop my son off at daycare. Then I just want to come home to our quiet house afterwards and scream "FREEDOM!" Braveheart style. (Mommies need downtime too!)

Pickiness! Whether it's the food they will eat or the way they want something done. And just when you think you've gotten all their quirks down, they change their minds!

Fidgeting! Just sit still already!

Ignoring me! Son, please don't do that! Son, you're going to get hurt if you do that! Son...stop! Son...WAAAAHH! I told you to stop for that reason!

I'm sure all you Mommies out there can relate! What are some of the things your child does that drive you crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment