Saturday, June 13, 2015

Keep'em In The 10 Range!


We are still potty training here at Toddler Trails and Tails. Currently we are working on improving our son's aim. I know several mommies that have used cereal for target practice, so I decided to give it a try. I had a stale box in the pantry anyway. (Yes, I have one of those kids that gets four different cereals and opens them, never to eat them in time. But that's a story for another day.)

I noticed a while back that our son likes peeing on things in the potty, so I figured he'd be on board with the cereal practice. We decided to make a game out of it. I put the cereal in a jar and then pasted one of Daddy's bull's eye targets on top. When he goes to the potty he gets to throw "a target" in the toilet and then aim and fire. He is having a blast with this! And thankfully for us, his aim is getting better.

Happy shooting! Have a great weekend and remember, keep'em in the 10 range!

No comments:

Post a Comment